Lightweight denim jumpsuit with a vintage wash
Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock!
Details & Care Instructions
Size / fit info
- Piped round neckline
- Press stud placket at the front plus a patch breast pocket on the left
- Central dividing seam at the back
- 3/4-length sleeves with buttoned slits and narrow one-button cuffs
- Wide, elasticated gathered waist trim with a drawstring and tassel ties
- Trouser section with a mock fly, side slit pockets, mock welt pockets at the back and wide, elasticated gathered trims at the leg hems
- Figure-skimming fit with a tapered leg; front rise approx. 25 cm in size 36
- Made of soft lyocell for exceptional comfort
Some trousers are offered in two leg lengths. The 32 inch length corresponds to a length of approx. 82 cm, the 34 inch length corresponds to approx. 87 cm, measured from the seat seam along the inner leg to the hem edge. Place the measuring tape at the crotch and measure down the inside of the leg to the floor. Please keep in mind that higher heels will lead to a longer leg length.
How to measure correctly
To determine your size, please stand up straight. Place the tape measure directly against your skin so that you can take the best measurements of your body without clothes. For trousers you will need two measurements to determine your ideal size: your waist circumference and your hip circumference.
Measure around your waist, making sure the tape measure is not too tight.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
|Waist circumference in cm
|Hip circumference in cm